Based in Chicago, Illinois
Feburary 7, 2016
|This game is||FREE|
Glaring is a relaxing platforming exploration game about cats in a ever changing endless place inspired by Borges’s The Library of Babel. Endlessly explore, meet new cats, and see weird stuff.
Developed for GameJolt's GJDCJam. This is the second game to use TheWzzard's Awesome Room Tool AKA THWART. TheWzzard has plans to expand this game with different map generation options.
- An evergrowing number of cats to meet.
- 11 track original soundtrack.
- Lots of cat dialogue.
- 16 colors! Controller Support!
- A "play until you are satisifed" design!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Glaring. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "It is like a defanged Neko Atsume, stripping out the microtransactions, fish economy and endless waiting and replacing them with deep holes, shifting platforms and relaxing electronic beats. "
- Brendan Caldwell, Rock Paper Shotgun
TheWzzard is the work of John Bohnert, a musician and game developer focused on mechanics experimentation, lean aesthetics, and simple control schemes.
More information on TheWzzard, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Artist, Programmer, Game Design, Music, Sound Design